-
January 24th, 2003, 09:25 PM
#411
Inactive Member
Yuo can use the mecha in LFB no problem. MoN will be a bit trickier. You'll have to make up stats and all.
-
January 24th, 2003, 10:46 PM
#412
Inactive Member
Err... I don't think mehcs would fit into MoN... fine in LFB, but I really dubt MoN
-
January 25th, 2003, 08:15 AM
#413
Inactive Member
Yeah... Not much point of putting it in LFB though... It'll just get defaced...
-
January 25th, 2003, 01:43 PM
#414
Inactive Member
You dont have to read the ultimately long posts. From now on, after the post I'm going to post a summary. of what happened that way if any plot stuff happens, it'll be down at the bottom, k?
I'm posting a summary of what has happened so far right now.
-
January 25th, 2003, 06:02 PM
#415
Inactive Member
-
January 27th, 2003, 11:34 AM
#416
Inactive Member
Cool! at least i won't feel very lost...
-
January 27th, 2003, 11:55 AM
#417
Inactive Member
after every battle now, I'm posting a little summary beneath. That should make it so that if you werent involved in the battle, just read the bottom of the post (will usually be like 2 or 3 sentences)
-
January 28th, 2003, 06:43 PM
#418
Inactive Member
Cool! Clambers into his mech!
P.S. Disclaimer: I did NOT draw this!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 28, 2003 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Psyco Sephiroth ]</font>
-
January 29th, 2003, 11:49 AM
#419
Inactive Member
That battlemech is very cool!
-
January 29th, 2003, 12:01 PM
#420
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks